Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nujabes- Mystline


I had an interesting conversation with my classmate last night. He's a fellow Libra and born the same year(we were grouped together due to this, year of the tiger rawr). What took me aback was his take on treating girls out to dinner. His philosophy is to not waste money on girls. His reason is simple. He doesn't want to treat a girl that won't be his wife to a fancy dinner since it would be like treating some other persons wife out to dinner.

I'm not saying he is right or wrong. But it was interesting nonetheless.




These three pictures sum up what I am up to weekday nights.


BTW: It was confirmed today that Jun Seba a.k.a Nujabes died in a car accident several weeks ago. The guy was talented and very much liked. Good luck wherever you are now sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment