Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Master of None: S1 Episode 10: Finale

"Do you Dev,

Take Rachel to be your partner in a possibly outdated institution, in order to have a quote/unquote normal life. Are you ready to give up an idealistic search for a soulmate and try to make it work with Rachel so you can move forward with your life? I do.

And do you Rachel, promise to make a crazy eternal bond with this gentleman you happen to be dating at this stage in your life when people normally get married? I do.

I know pronounce you, two people that might realize they made an unfortunate mistake in about 3 years."

I thought this scene was both humorous and insightful. It highlighted some of our societal constructs of what is expected of us at certain ages. I prefer to let things be. Que sera sera

No comments:

Post a Comment