Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Angry Birds Space


I was looking through my backpack for paper to take notes on a video for my final and I found this. Remnants of the past. One of my clients LOVED, absolutely loved to draw and he would use it as his escape from reality. On our first session, I used Angry Birds Space as my reinforcer if he would brush his teeth for me. Of course he obliged and then he played a few minutes. His mom later informed me that she didn't want to use it as a reinforcer because he would persistently ask her for it every day of the week( I was only in session with him on Saturdays). I never brought phone out during session to honor her request and from then on he would illustrate Angry Birds Space for me and ask me to contribute as well. Miss working with that little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment