Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blog entry from February 28th 2008 on myspace I just deleted.


My dog had been sick for the last two weeks and wasnt eating. She was never ever sick before this. She was 13 years old so I guess age was a big factor here.Took her to the vet last week and had her remain there overnight. Got her back that Saturday morning with the diagnosis at hand. She had bad kidneys. They gave us medication and she was on a strict diet. She appeared to be recovering because she was up and running, she was hungry for life again. Then two days later she refuses to eat the medication. So once again she didnt eat, and showed no signs of happiness or hunger.

Based on a decision of my mums, pops, and sis we thought that if she didnt respond to the meds or show signs of recuperation that would should do the right thing and put our dog to sleep. At first I was hesitant to do this but when I saw her vomit blood I could no longer bare watching her suffer like that. This morning was the day, the day we were to send her off. She couldnt even get up anymore so my dad and I had to carry her. We placed her in the car with her favorite blanket and we were on our way. On the way there she looked at my mom, breathing in quick spurts and gasping for each breath. Then she left us. For 13 years she lived with us and she had all the love in the world. The only reason I write this entry here today, is to remember her.

I loved that dog. Bye Muneca. In my dads own words "We will miss you rabbit."

No comments:

Post a Comment